Need help with virtual learning in the Fall? We are here to help! We are excited to offer our Learning Lab for the Fall semester 😀
Magnitude Cheer will provide an environment for students to successfully complete their coursework, plus provide daily physical activity and enrichment. Certified coaches will oversee your child’s daily learning schedule.
While we are not an educational or tutoring program, our staff will help your child complete their required schoolwork and assignments, offering assistance when needed. Services range from assisting them in logging onto their classes, helping fix their technology if they encounter any issues, aiding in your child’s participation, and facilitating the completion of their daily assignments, as well as answer questions your child may have about their schoolwork. Our program is set up by an experienced credentialed multi-subject teacher.
Space is limited; children will be grouped by age and kept socially distant.
- Children enrolled in 1st-6th for the 2020-2021 school year (students grouped by age)
- Families must provide:
- devices (laptops, Chromebooks, etc)
- WiFi hotspots
- school supplies (pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners/lead, erasers, crayons, marker, paper, White Out, etc)
- reading book(s)
- hand sanitizer
- snacks/drinks/lunches (no nut products and no sharing of food)
- daily calendar/schedule, Zoom times/links/passwords, etc.
- Families will receive daily “report” from coaches to parents
- Daily Health Screening/Temperature Checks for all staff/students
- Socially Distant seating/activities
- Drop off/pick up “valet” service
- Multiple cleanings throughout the day
To find out more information about pricing and hours available, enter your contact info below: