Thank you for your interest in employment with Magnitude Cheer. We are dedicated to providing more than just cheer and tumbling training – we strive to instill integrity and respect in our athletes while increasing their strength and confidence through athletics.
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are energetic, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at Magnitude. Class and group management of children is beneficial.
Experience is preferred but not necessary for many of our entry-level positions. We have an excellent training system for our employees that allows anyone with a passion for teaching to work at Magnitude Cheer.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Program discounts and raises based on performance evaluations
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
- Background Check Required
- Able to work a majority of evenings and some weekends