Are You Still Planning to Lose Weight & Get in Shape?
It’s time to stop planning and start empowering yourself. The time to move is now, and a group personal training is the perfect way to get started
Exercising by yourself can be tough. Nobody knows if you skip, there is no one to push you a little harder, and you don’t have a commitment to anyone else. One day off turns into two, and before you know it, weeks have passed without you even raising a sweat. Getting fit in isolation can be done, but it’s much harder and requires a resolve few of us have.
That is perhaps why the popularity of group personal training programs is exploding: people sign up for them because they work.
Group Personal Training Benefits
1. The biggest benefit that a group personal training offers is support. When you join a group, you will have like-minded people to motivate you, a qualified leader to help you reach your weight loss and fitness milestones and a support group that will energize you. Members of group personal training programs can become close friends as they work hard and celebrate together.
2. You will push yourself harder in a group program. During your workouts, there are no distractions or excuses. Your coach will expect compliance, and while they will certainly work within your ability, you will be amazed at how far you can go in the right environment. The feeling you get when you know you have pushed yourself a little further than you thought you could will give you confidence in all other areas of your life.
3. Group personal training programs are led by certified personal trainers (not group fitness instructors), and this means that you get tailored, one-on-one help that approaches the attention that you get when you hire a personal trainer. But it costs much less!
4. Ready for quick results? Group programs generally incorporate variations of high intensity interval training or HIIT for short. HIIT training has been scientifically proven to be more effective and more efficient than traditional exercise programs. The goal is to change your life and have a great time doing it!
5. It’s fun! Team training adds fun to serious workouts. There is nothing like laughing with each other as you struggle through those last push ups or pant through that last few seconds of burpees. In fact, a recent study has proven that pleasant distraction reduces pain.1 However, any serious fitness work has moments of discomfort. The distraction of having others around you doing the same thing can mean the difference between finishing with a smile on your face and not finishing at all.
If you are tired of the same old fitness routine or frustrated that your good intentions to get in shape are not successful, then a group personal training program may be exactly what you need.