Nothing says “SUMMER” like Pink Lemonade …
Summer is right around the corner and I all I’m thinking about is an ice cold glass of lemonade on a hot day (ahhhh)! So refreshing, right? If I told you I found an awesome recipe for Pink Lemonade Sorbet, would you want me to share it with you? Of course you do, so here it is!
- 2 3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar (use Honey as a healthy substitute)
- 1/2 cup pink lemonade powder mix
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon zest
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 3/4 cup water and the sugar and bring to a boil, let boil for 1 minute until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining water, pink lemonade mix, lemon juice, and zest.
- Pour mixture into a 5 x 9 inch bread pan and freeze for 6+ hours to solidify.
- Scoop and Enjoy!
Have an awesome summer!