Recipe is from Taste of Home
• 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil
• 2 tablespoons packed fresh parsley
• 2-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon pine nuts
• 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
• Dash salt
• Dash coarsely ground pepper
• 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
1) For pesto, place all the ingredients (hold the salmon!) in a food processor: basil, parsley, oil, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper; cover and process until finely chopped.
2) Place salmon on a baking sheet coated skin side down with cooking spray. Spread with pesto on top. Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and crumbs are lightly browned.