DIY Bouncy Ball Craft
I’m always on the look out for fun and easy crafts to make at home. Here’s a fun bouncy ball recipe…your kids will have fun with this one all day long. Not only will they feel like little scientist as they measure, mix and create their very own ball, but they’ll also get to bounce it around when they’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need
• ½ Cup Warm Water
• 1 Tb Borax
• 1 Tb of Cornstarch
• 2 Tb White Liquid Glue
• Food coloring
• Optional: Disposable rubber gloves.
1. In a cup, mix the warm water and the borax.
2. In another cup, mix the glue, cornstarch, and food coloring.
3. Pour the glue mixture into the water-borax cup.
4. The glue mixture will harden after 10 seconds; use a fork to take it out of the water. If the glue mixture is still sticky, squish it with your hands and dip it back in the water.
5. Roll the mixture in your hands to make a ball. The more you handle the mixture, the firmer it will become.
6. You are done!